2016年12月12日月曜日

I went to a restaurant today. It is on the basement floor of an apartment building near my house. My neighbours may know this restaurant.
It was second time going to this restaurant. The first time, I ate chicken tomato curry. In spite of a curry, it wasn't so spicy, but the flavour of the chicken and the tomato source was so good. It cost 600 yen, which I felt it was a reasonable price.
I look at the chicken tomato curry today, too. But it was 700 yen. Maybe it was due to tax increasing.
There was also Taco-Rice. So I ordered that.
In fact, I hadn't known that the term "Taco" in the Taco-Rice didn't mean octopus until three years ago.
And also, I had thought "tacos" were short for the Taco-Rice until quite recently...
It was not  long before the Taco-Rice was ready.
It looked delicious because there was an egg, ground meat, tomatoes, lettuce, and avocado on rice.
By the way, how do you eat this dish? It is true mixing there ingredients reduces bias of the taste, but it doesn't keep the colourful appearance. So I decided to eat the Taco-Rice as is. However, it became mixed as I ate.
It was such a good time. Although I couldn't order the large size because I had eaten breakfast around 11 o'clock, I'd like to come again someday and order the large size.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿